Looking for a beginner yoga book? Indeed you started yoga recently or a friend is trying to drag you to a class and you are still reluctant? Or are you tired of seeing an overused yoga on social networks and you want to know more about this ancestral discipline? But you don’t want to read the yoga encyclopedia either? This is the book he makes for you! Playful, funny, simple you will devour it in one go or sparingly every night before going to bed!
FEATURES OF THIS YOGA BOOK FOR BEGINNERS
- This book aims to make you discover the secrets of yoga: history of yoga , origins of yoga, yoga postures, philosophy, customs …
- You will find answers to all the questions you have about yoga!
- Written by Clémentine Erpicum , art historian and yoga teacher.
- Format: 17cm x 23cm
- 160 pages
The questions this book will answer:
- Why is yoga called yoga?
- What is the Upanishad?
- The Bhagavad Gita Kesako
- What is the relationship between yoga and Buddhism?
- Did Patañjali really exist?
- What is Tantra Yoga?
- Where do the most famous yoga postures come from