Discover in this yin yoga book, the principles of this yoga, its foundations, its stories as well as the explanations of the main postures and sequences to be carried out independently at home!
What is Yin Yoga?
Yin Yoga is a comprehensive approach from Buddhism, traditional yoga and Chinese medicine. It is a slow yoga practice during which the postures are held for a long time, aiming to relax the joints and promote letting go. Often practiced on the floor, it is a mixture of twists, relaxation, stretching and postures that provide a very deep emotional release.
Features of the book Yin Yoga
- Written in French by yoga teacher Amélie Annoni
- Size: 19 cm x 26 cm
- 216 pages
- Hardcover Book – Color Photos
- Editions La plage
Who is Amélie Annoni?
- Amélie is a vinyasa yoga and yin yoga teacher
- Vinyasa Yoga training with Gérard Arnaud then Mathieu Boldron , Meghan Currie, Simon Park, Dylan Werner…
- Yin Yoga training with Philippe Beer Gabel and Bernie Clark.
Discover our special reports to learn more about Yin Yoga
- The Yin Yoga Practical Guide : discover the origin of Yin Yoga, history, principles, postures, examples of sequences, tools, etc.
- The functional approach in Yin Yoga or how not everyone and all bodies can practice the same yoga
- Links between Yin Yoga, Taoism and Chinese Meridians
- Discover Murielle and Sébastian from With Yin Yoga who presents their Yin Yoga training program