An eco-designed and manufactured lightweight cork yoga brick designed and manufactured in Portugal!
Yogom yoga bricks are not only made of cork but their density is very light ! You won’t get hurt if the brick falls on your foot (handy for beginners and if your child is around)! There are cork blocks twice as heavy on the market (almost 900g), and believe us it can be painful when they fall! Our cork brick is a block of size: 22 cm x 12 cm x 7 cm.
Our cork blocks are manufactured in Portugal which facilitates their delivery in France and allows a better ecological balance.
How many cork yoga bricks to buy?
Recommendation: batch of at least 2 cork bricks
Why? The bricks are used for Help you in the realization of certain asanas (postures) but also as accessories of restorative yoga and meditation.
Here is what we advise you according to your needs:
- Meditation : 1 brick under the buttocks or 1 block under each knee
- Support a balance posture with one hand on the ground: 1 brick is enough
- Yin Yoga and Restorative Yoga : 1 or 2 bricks in the back in the butterfly posture for example
- Improve your chaturanga : set of 2 bricks (one under each hand)
- Inversion against a wall : set of 3 or 4 bricks under each shoulder
The advantages of cork yoga bricks:
- Accessories with rounded corners and edges for your comfort
- Natural non-slip material Very practical for intensive sports (pilates, fitness). Suitable for many yoga postures.
- Washable block with soapy water
- Brick size smaller and more versatile than a cushion. Convenient to carry it in a bag. Lightweight, ideal to take on a trip in one of our Yogom cotton bags.
- 100% natural and ecological quality product. Unlike foam yoga bricks that are made from synthetic materials such as PVC, cork bricks are more environmentally friendly and represent an eco-friendly solution for practicing yoga and meditation.
- Waterproof yoga brick . Yoga bricks are designed to resist water and will thus benefit from a better longevity.
- Products with unlimited shelf life
- A fair price !
Cork brick, like many quality items we offer, is eco-friendly and one of the most relevant sports gift ideas if someone around you has just started yoga, gym on the mat or meditation. Don’t wait until Christmas to get a quality product that, in everyone’s opinion, will facilitate your yoga practice!
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF CORK YOGA BRICKS
- The 100% cork yoga brick is sold individually
- Eco-responsible design
- Made in Portugal
- Light weight: 480 g
- Dimensions: 22 cm x 12 cm x 7 cm
- Unlimited lifespan
DISCOVER 12 YOGA POSTURES TO USE YOUR CORK YOGA BRICK:
- Trikonasana triangle
- the Uttasana clamp
- the Stork Ardha Uttasana
- the downward facing dog Adho Mukha Svanasana
- Parsavakonasana lateral angle
- half-moon Ardha Chandrasana
- the warrior Virabadrasana 3
- crescent moon Anjaneyasana
- the half-posture of the Monkey God Ardha Hanumanasana
- the great Hanumanasana gap
- the half-bridge,Sethu Bandhasana
- Matsyasana fish
These yoga postures are just examples because there are many others and you will discover that it is very comfortable to have one or more accessories such as the yoga block or the yoga brick (it’s the same thing) nearby to perform your postures!
Discover Yogom Academy’s free online yoga classes to practice and practice yoga with your organic cork yoga brick
Discover in the video below a presentation of the different yoga accessories and in our article dedicated to yoga equipment the tips to choose each accessory you need to do meditation and yoga.
Storage: After your sports session (Yoga, Pilates) or meditation session, we advise you to store your Yoga brick in one of our cotton bags (accessories in stock on the Yogom website). Remember that delivery services are free. Do not leave your bricks in a damp place.
Transport : a small bag is enough, the Yoga bricks are not bulky and will make a place for a future trip!
Compatible Products: to practice Yoga with our cork block, we advise you to consult the Yogom Yoga mat offer. Our accessories will allow you to perform your sport, pilates, meditation with quality products. You can also opt for Yogom cushions to have better comfort on certain postures.
To complete your Yoga practice we also recommend the Yogom Eva Foam Yoga Block if you prefer a lighter accessory to carry.
Do not hesitate to give us feedback and give your opinion on the products we offer using social networks! We consider the opinions of our customers with great interest.
Yogom is a company that is part of the development of the Yoga community in France, ordering our products means bringing yoga, pilates and fitness to life locally at competitive prices for our customers!
Cork yoga bricks are just like meditation and fitness accessories, quality products to develop his yoga practice. The yoga brick ensures a Better anchoring to the ground and represents an interesting alternative to wooden blocks because they have better grip and foam blocks that will become more slippery with perspiration. It goes without saying that cork bricks are Recommended for beginners as much as the most experienced! They will provide you with an excellent return on investment, cork yoga bricks will help you in your progression and your learning of Yoga.