Learning yoga is the work of a lifetime, it is only by practicing that you will progress. To help you in your learning, Yogom has created for you a unique and original game! For daily or weekly use, the “108 philosophical questions” allow you to develop your knowledge in a fun and playful way!
Yoga teacher? If you want to introduce your students to the practice of yoga, this is the ideal game for you. These are the games that promote learning and allow yogis to grow, evolve and integrate knowledge through meaningful questions. Yoga games make it easier for players to master the different positions of yoga.
This card game is essential to any good yogi, because knowledge has no price!
WHAT WILL THIS YOGA CARD GAME BRING YOU?
- Are you looking for activities to do with family or friends? This deck of 108 yogi cards is made for you, it will allow you to gather, both children and adults, around a friendly and fun moment. These cards are a great tool that give you the opportunity to develop or deepen your knowledge of yoga philosophy in a light and fun way!
- Much more playful than a book, although it has no illustration, this game will allow you to learn more about certain postures but also about the history of yoga…
- It’s a great way to learn something every day, without necessarily having to open long books on Yoga!
- Thanks to this game, you will regularly have a dose of yogic inspiration, while getting closer to the essence of what Yoga is!
- The yogi card game “Philosophy of Yoga” allows you to connect more deeply to the concepts and origins of Yoga, to put more meaning in your sessions and better understand certain asanas.
- The objective of this type of games is to infuse in you yogic concepts, from which you can only take away what speaks to you!
- Thanks to its cardboard box and format, the yogi card game “108 philosophical questions” is perfectly suited to travel, you have the possibility to play it wherever you want!
In this card game you will find multiple choice questions, open-ended questions, but you will also have to find the intruder among different proposals.
Curious about what yogic knowledge is inside the game? We give you a little overview…
- What is the French name for the Garudasana posture?
A) The posture of the mountain
B) The posture of the eagle
C)The posture of the tree
- What does “Asana” mean, the third branch of Patanjali’s Raja Yoga?
A) Stable and comfortable posture
B) Alternate breathing
C) Meditation posture
- What style of Yoga is called “yoga of strong force”, “yoga of tenacity” or “yoga of effort”?
A) Le Yin Yoga
B) Le Vinyasa
C) Le Hatha Yoga
- Where was Yin Yoga created?
(a) In China
(b) In India
c) In the United States
- Which of these two inversion postures is performed with the head on the ground?
A) The Sirsasana posture
B) The Mayurasana posture
- Rank the founding texts of the philosophy of yoga in chronological order: The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, the Veda, The Bhagavad-Gita, the Upanishads.
- What is the hybrid Yoga that bridges the two Indian and Chinese civilizations?
- What is the second branch of Patanjali’s Raja Yoga called?
- In which text did the word Yoga first appear?
- What does SAMADHI mean in the 8 branches of Patanjali’s Yoga?
HOW DO I PLAY THE YOGA CARD GAME?
- From 7 to 77 years old, this game is for both children and adults!
- Play in duo or several in the form of questions and answers by noting your points, or alone by drawing a card each day or at the beginning of practice!
- Some questions offer multiple choice or free-answer answers.
- If you play with two or more as well as the trivial continues the one who asks the question must hide the back of the card so that the players do not see the answers. T he questions are on the front and the answers on the back.
WHO IS THIS CARD GAME FOR?
- It will entertain children as well as parents, beginners, amateurs and enthusiasts and help teachers inspire their students!
- The game “Philosophy of Yoga” is for everyone; whether you are a beginner or confirmed in Yoga, or simply you are interested in the philosophy of Yoga, this game is for you!
- It’s up to you beginners! You took up yoga during confinement, jump into the spiritual adventure of yoga and discover Yoga from another facet than physical practice, it has so much more to bring you!
- It’s up to you lovers! We go further in physical exercise by bringing on the mat and in his daily life some yogic concepts of a very precious richness. Both children and adults can benefit greatly from the practice of this type of games.
- It’s up to you teachers! Spread yogic wisdom to your students in a fun way at the beginning or during a session! This yogi card game will allow you to learn more about the postures you teach.
THIS YOGA CARD GAME CONTAINS:
- 108 playing cards printed in color double-sided
- Card dimensions: 60 mm x 113 mm
- Cardboard case for storing cards
WHY 108 CARDS?
108 is the sacred number in Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism. It is the number that connects us to the divine. It represents Samadhi, union with the great All, absolute reality. This number is found very frequently in Yoga.
MADE IN FRANCE
Designed by us and printed in France! This deck of cards is made from quality cardboard. The size of the cards is optimal to be able to read the explanations of each question! The questions are printed on the front, and the answers on the back. Its rounded edges allow it to withstand daily use. It is sold in its cardboard box to carry it wherever you go!
The Yogom card game is a fun and educational method for children, teenagers and families, to learn Yoga, its history and its different postures.
Although the philosophy of Yoga is subject to many interpretations, we took up the challenge of making it a little more accessible without sacrificing its meaning!
Want to know more about the Philosophy of Yoga: discover the thematic articles of the Yogom Blog . And also find a series of lectures on the Philosophy of Yoga on the Yogom Podcast .
Do you need advice on how to equip yourself or renew your yoga equipment? Follow the guide !
Do not hesitate to inquire about Yogom products, and enjoy fast delivery on a set of ecological products at low prices. And benefit from a free return thanks to the satisfaction guarantee!
If you want to consume French, choose Yogom rather than Amazon! The products offered are perfectly adapted to the practice of regular physical activities.
Receive a free strap with the purchase of a Yogom yoga mat.
At Yogom, your opinion counts: if you have any suggestions or remarks, do not hesitate to let us know by leaving a comment on our page!