1H to discover meditation:
– What is meditation, its benefits: 10 min
– 1st guided practice : 10 min
– Return on the practice: 10 min
– 2nd guided practice: 20 min
– Exchanges and advice for the rest of the practice: 10 min
WHO IS Vincent?
Vincent Guiraudon is a Yoga teacher since March 2020. It was after a deep questioning after his last Yoga retreat in Nepal that he decided to combine his passion with his professional life. Vincent discovered Yoga and meditation in India during his world tour. He was then looking for adventures and wanted to open up to different cultures. Upon his return to France, not having realized his inner change, he worked as a business executive continuing to participate in Yoga retreats regularly. Following his resignation 2 years later, he embarked on a humanitarian mission in India where he returned to the practice of Hatha-Yoga. The trigger then comes to him and he participates in several training modules “GAÏA HEALER”. It was in December 2019 that he followed a 300-hour Teacher Training Course to train as a Yoga teacher. Vincent now transmits his knowledge of Hatha-Yoga in several cities of the Combrailles.
Discover proposals for meditation sessions carried out in partnership with Yogom here : free online yoga classes, lectures on the Philosophy of Yoga in Podcast format, etc.
HOW DOES MEDITATION COACHING WORK?
- Place an order on the Yogom website
Vincent will then contact you by email to arrange an appointment.
- The coaching will be done online by a video call with Zoom
- The coach sends you a link that you just have to click on (you only need an internet connection). You don’t need to download anything: super simple just click on a link!