TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE YOGA BRICK
- Sold individually
- Composition : 100% EVA (Recycled foam, recyclable and non-toxic)
- Very light weight : 120 g
- Universal dimensions : 23 cm x 15 cm x 7.5 cm
- Color: burgundy
- Mantra : become loyal to yourself
HOW MUCH YOGA BRICK TO BUY?
Why get at least 2 yoga bricks
To practice comfortably?
- Bricks often act as an extension of your arms : 2 arms and therefore 2 blocks!
- Bricks can support your sitting posture or lying down. 2 thighs and therefore 2 bricks
- Yoga blocks can also help you stretch your back: 1 yoga brick under your head and 1 brick in the middle of your back: 2 bricks again!
Postures for which 1 block is enough:
For some postures 1 brick will suffice.
- For example all yoga postures for which the brick supports the head : 1 head and therefore 1 brick!
- Another example the side warriors: you are balanced on 1 hand and therefore 1 brick!
- Meditation posture: 1 brick under the buttocks !
For rare postures like head postures you could use up to 8 bricks but books can suffice!
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR YOGA BRICK?
For a safe yoga practice, you need to choose a yoga block that fits your body: your size, your flexibility, and the type of yoga you practice.
Yoga accessories are often used by beginners who lack flexibility, especially in Iyengar yoga, but also in other styles of yoga. The yoga block allows you to prolong the limbs of your body, it is a support for certain postures to avoid injury. But, it is essential to choose a yoga brick adapted to your body, for a safer sport practice (yoga, fitness, pilates …)
The criteria for choosing a yoga brick are:
- Adhesion : A yoga accessory must be adherent to avoid the risk of slipping during the realization of a posture. It is therefore essential to choose a non-slip yoga brick: recycled EVA foam or even cork, especially for the practice of dynamic yoga (Bikram, Ashtanga, Power yoga, Kundalini yoga, Vinyasa, Iyengar, Hot yoga …)
- Density and strength: The yoga brick is an accessory used as a support in yoga, so it must be strong and dense. It is important to choose a good quality yoga brick, so that it does not get damaged quickly, and that it ensures a certain safety when practicing yoga. The density and strength are to be chosen according to your weight: the higher your weight, the denser and stronger the yoga brick must be.
- Size: yoga blocks can be of various sizes: standard (22 x 11 x 70cm) or XL (about 23 x 15 x 10 cm). Some yoga blocks are more suitable for certain postures: there are large blocks (30 x 20 x 50 cm) to avoid exerting too much pressure on your cervical for the candle for example.
- The dimensions of your yoga block should be chosen according to your size and more particularly that of your hands, but also your flexibility.
- The material : there are yoga blocks in different materials: cork, recycled EVA foam ..
- The bound yoga brick is made with a natural, renewable and durable material, it is an ecological accessory, pleasant to the touch but also antistatic. This yoga block has a higher density than the EVA foam or bamboo block, so it is more stable and resistant to pressure. It is the ideal accessory for dynamic yogas and support or standing postures but is not as lightweight.
- The EVA recycled foam yoga brick is an eco-responsible yoga accessory, it is very resistant thanks to its high density, it combines strength, lightness and comfort. Easily transportable and ideal for relaxation, meditation, floor and opening postures.
- The shape of its edges: there are yoga blocks with round or square edges, the main difference is that the round edges allow a better grip and comfort.
WHAT POSTURES TO PRACTICE WITH THE YOGA BLOCK?
- Half-moon posture (Ardha Chandrasana) with a yoga block
- Triangle posture (Trikonasana)
- Posture of the half bridge supported (Setu Bandha)
- Posture of the pliers (Uttasana)
- Posture of the Stork (Ardha Uttasana)
- The lateral angle (Parsavakonasana)
- Warrior Number 3 (Virabadrasana 3)
- Crescent Moon (Anjaneyasana)
- The Great Gap (Hanumanasana)
- Fish (Matsyasana)
- Find more than 20 postures to perform with one or more yoga bricks
The yoga brick: the versatile & universal accessory
Which every yogi needs!
- The Yoga Brick or Yoga Block is the essential accessory After the mat when you practice many sports such as yoga, fitness, gym, pilates but also meditation. The yoga block allows you to improve your flexibility, to work on your postures by bringing you comfort and support: the yoga brick extends your limbs (arms, feet …) in order to bring you closer to the ground. The Yoga Brick offers quality support and excellent grip on the ground, with this product you will progress at your own pace while listening to your body!
- The Yogom yoga brick is made of very good quality EVA foam: 100% recycled and eco-responsible.
- It has a low density, which makes it a very light accessory of quality for the practice of sports such as fitness, meditation and yoga.
- EVA’s foam yoga brick is suitable for beginners as well as professionals. It allows a more balanced and effective Yoga practice, especially when you perform exercises requiring a certain flexibility.
PRACTICE WITH YOUR OR YOUR NEW YOGA BRICK?
Check out a library of 150 free online yoga class videos!
Receive a free strap with the purchase of a Yogom rug!
Are you looking for quality and ecological yoga equipment? Look no further, Yogom is for you! The yoga accessories offered are made with sustainable materials such as cotton or wood, Yogom products that are natural, quality and environmentally friendly.
Alors n’attendez plus pour profiter de la livraison rapide sur un ensemble d’accessoires et d’articles de yoga Yogom. For more information, visit the eshop!
Do not hesitate to give your opinion on Yogom products, your satisfaction is our priority!
Discover all the other accessories you may need.