How to use ceramic beads?
- Nothing could be simpler: place the 10 ceramic balls in your carafe filled with 0.75 to 1 liter of tap water.
- Let stand for 30 minutes the first time and then leave the beads permanently in the carafe as you refill it.
- Be sure to respect a minimum of 20 minutes between filling and consumption.
- When the effect seems to diminish or regularly (1 / per month), immerse the pearls in boiling water for 10 minutes and let them dry in the open air.
- Place at the bottom of a carafe, gourd, kettle, but also in a cotton pouch in the washing machine (for limescale deposit), in the dishwasher, in a fruit basket, flower pots or vegetable drawer (for longer storage, less smell and rotting)
What is EM ceramics?
- Made of EM ceramics (Effective Microorganisms), these pearls are made in Japan from clay fermented using microorganisms found in nature and not manipulated (photosynthetic and lactic acid bacteria, yeasts, actinomycetes and micro-fungi), each fulfilling particular roles, and fired at very high temperatures. In contact with water, they will trap chlorine and impurities.
- Ceramics have the natural ability to cause ion exchange and large-wave infrared irradiation: a process that erases the information transmitted by water molecules and restores the water to its original state.
- Ceramic beads have excellent antioxidant power: not only do they prevent oxidation but they can also destroy an already existing oxidation.
The advantages of ceramic beads:
- Zero waste alternative to filter jugs or plastic water bottles (+ unlimited lifespan)
- The most economical way to purify the taste of water
- The most natural way to filter the harmful properties of water (limescale deposits, bad odors)