Discover the most useful yoga accessory with your yoga mat: the stretch strap!
Lie on your back, stretch your legs, feet to the sky, pass the stretching strap under one foot and then lower your leg gradually, still stretched, towards the ground on the side. Let the stretch and opening do itself. Then do the same thing on the other side: emotional discharge guaranteed!
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE STRETCHING STRAP
- Size : 3 cm x 260 cm (usually less than 200 cm). 260 cm is really the Necessary size and ideal for a yoga strap if you have large legs And measure more than 1m80 but also appreciated if you are smaller because some yoga postures require a long length of stretching strap and if this is not the case, thanks to its adjustable buckle you can adjust the cotton strap according to the length of your legs or the need of the yoga posture.
- Composition : Product 100% thick and strong cotton. Our quality strap is durable and promotes the development of your practice in the long term.
- Manufacturing : Yoga Strap Ethically Made in South India
- Closure: the cotton yoga strap is adjustable according to the length you need to practice yoga thanks to its double steel buckle
- Maintenance : yoga strap washable at 30°C in the machine.
WHAT IS THE YOGA STRETCH STRAP USED FOR?
Yoga straps will be useful if you want to take your daily training to the next level. The Yogom cotton yoga strap is a product for all levels and not just beginners.
- The cotton stretching strap allows you to perform many postures (without forcing), gain flexibility, stretch your body, extend your limbs, grab your feet or hands by prolonging the movement of your arms, open your pelvis and hips, etc.
- The yoga postures, also called asana, best known for using accessories such as the yoga strap are:
- the posture of the pliers (lying down, legs straight, you bend with your back straight to catch your feet: the yoga strap fills the space between the tips of your fingers and the tips of your feet),
- the posture of the boat (same as the previous posture but suspended on your buttocks ie that you take your legs off the ground upwards and lean your back backwards),
- the posture of the dancer (standing on one leg you grab your foot with both hands at the back of your bust),
- The posture of the cow (You sit kneeling on your knees and both feet on one end of each thigh and trying to grab both hands together behind your back, one coming from above, the other from the bottom of your bust). Thanks to our strap you will perform your postures flexibly and you can open from the 1st to the 7th chakra.
- All leg stretching and hip opening positions are also extremely pleasant to perform with stretching straps.
- Know that sometimes even having flexibility you need a yoga stretching strap to fully enjoy the benefit of the postures.
These essential accessories in your yoga practice can also be used to perform fitness and pilates workouts.
- Fitness: As with yoga, fitness can be partly achieved with straps. The cotton strap will then have the function of stretching your muscles to prevent injuries and gain flexibility.
- Pilates: Pilates is an activity that aims to strengthen your deep muscles.
- The use of a strap is therefore appropriate to stretch your muscles beforehand and to perform exercises while correcting your posture.
GO FURTHER IN YOUR PRACTICE
- Check out the book Anatomy the Postures to find out which limb and muscle are used when performing dozens of yoga postures, also called Asana and how to properly use your cotton straps.
- Take advantage of 150 free online yoga classes to try your hand at several styles of yoga .
- Check out other yoga items and accessories you may need: yoga bricks are also very useful for working on your yoga postures, pilates and meditation.
- If you order a stretching strap in order to stretch, and if you have back problems do not hesitate to match your strap with yoga bolsters : the ideal accessory to stretch your back and relax your body!
- See our yoga equipment comparison article to discover all the other yoga accessories and choose the products that suit you : bag, brick, bolsters, cushions etc.
- Obviously, we advise you to practice your yoga, pilates, fitness on a Yogom yoga mat
- We recommend using a strap instead of yoga balls if you don’t have a lot of space. Think about your environment as much as your practice.
Do not hesitate to get our cotton yoga straps, these products will be useful for your training, to work your flexibility and achieve a beneficial stretch for your body for yoga but also for the gym, pilates, fitness etc …
Cotton straps are also provided free of charge with Yogom yoga mats.