Adopt the Yogom Tote Bag: the ultra-practical zero waste accessory to go shopping! No more plastic bags piling up and polluting!
FEATURES OF THE TOTE BAG
- Thick cotton tote bag
- Weight: 67 g (140 g/m²)
- Dimensions: handles 30 c m, 38 cm wide, 42 cm long
- Mantra illustrated on the bag : “Become loyal to your innermost truth, Follow the way when all others abandon it, Walk the path of your own heart, Namaste”
What can you use a tote bag for?
- Replace your plastic bags when you go shopping at the supermarket or when you go to the market!
- Carry your personal belongings like your cell phone or glasses glasses when you go for coffee or to the beach or your yoga class and you do not want or need to take your purse.
- Collect your dirty laundry when you go on a trip: easy to fold and slip into your suitcase
- Store your shoes also when you go on a trip, the tote bag is very practical and above all it is machine washable
- Give style to your outfit: indeed the tote bag has become a fashion accessory, this is where the design of Yogom’s mantra comes in! It is always inspiring to have a little reminder in the day of inspiring leitmotif!
WHAT DOES YOGOM’S MANTRA MEAN?
- BECOME LOYAL TO YOUR INNERMOST TRUTH>
- FOLLOW THE WAY WHEN ALL OTHERS ABANDON IT >
- WALK THE PATH OF YOUR OWN HEART -> Walk the path of your own heart”
Discover our article on 12 ecological gift ideas including the Yogom tote bag!
Follow Yogom on Instagram to discover what’s new!