The yoga mat of the Travel Range is the ideal mat for globetrotter yogis: it is light, thin, flexible, it folds like a towel to fit in your bag or suitcase. It is suitable for the practice of many sports: gentle yoga, dynamic, meditation, pilates, gym … It allows you to progress in your discipline wherever you are thanks to the Strength and flexibility of its natural rubber base. It brings comfort and ease to your exercises thanks to the softness, resistance and adhesion of its textile microfiber coating. It is especially recommended for people who tend to sweat. Enjoy fast delivery with the Travel yoga mat!
Technical characteristics of the Performance yoga mat
- Dimensions: extra large 183×68 cm.
- Thickness and weight: 1.5 mm thick and a weight of 1.4kg
- Ecological composition : natural rubber base and textile microfiber coating. Be careful, if you are allergic to Latex, prefer the TPE yoga mat from the Yomad Range.
- Use: it is perfectly suitable for all types of sports: yoga, fitness, Pilates, gym and can be used on any floor (grass, earth, concrete, sand), with or without basketball.
- Performance : although the mat is thin, flexible and lightweight, its natural rubber base is heavy enough to bring stability to your practice, it is also dense and non-slip, especially if you tend to sweat. Its textile microfiber coating is comfortable thanks to its natural peach skin touch.
- Bodyline system: marks on the surface of the yoga mat at the feet and hands improve the alignment and positioning of the body on the yoga mat
- Transport : this product is rollable or foldable in three like a towel, you can get the Yogom cotton carpet carrying bag to protect it from external aggressions and take it everywhere with you!
- Maintenance : This carpet is machine washable, with a short program, cold, special delicate textile, without spinning and without detergent! To refresh and perfume it between two sessions, do not hesitate to use essential oils or Yogom Scented Yoga Water. When the yoga mat is clean, spread it out in the open air, without direct contact with sunlight or high temperature so as not to damage its rubber base or textile microfiber coating.
Be careful, this yoga mat is strongly recommended for people who tend to sweat, because The adhesion of its textile microfiber coating is activated in contact with perspiration! If you do not sweat and you do not find the carpet sufficiently non-slip, moisten it slightly with water before your session or prefer it Non-slip yoga mat from the Star Range : the must in terms of grip!
The 3 advantages of the travel yoga mat
1- A thin, flexible and light yoga mat
The yoga mat of the Travel range has all the necessary technical skills to be your ideal travel companion! It is very thin (1.5 mm thick), flexible and light (1.4kg), which allows you to fold it like a towel, and easily store it in your suitcase or backpack to go on vacation!
Yogom does not offer a cotton carrying strap for this product, however you can opt for a cotton yoga mat carrying bag to protect and carry your bag everywhere with you.
2- A machine washable yoga mat
To maintain the grip and softness of its natural rubber base and textile microfiber coating, it is imperative to regularly maintain your travel yoga mat.
The Voyage Range yoga mat is the easiest yoga mat to maintain, since it is flexible enough to go to the lava machine.r ! Choose a Short, cold, special delicate textile program, without spinning and without washing so as not to damage it. You can also clean and refresh it between each session with a microfiber cloth soaked in soapy water or essential oil or Yogom alcohol-free eau de parfum. For its drying, the ideal is to extend it to let it dry naturally, without direct contact with sunlight or too high a temperature.
3- A stable and non-slip yoga mat
Although the yoga mat of the Travel range is flexible, light and thin, it still has many qualities that will bring safety and comfort to your practice.
This yoga mat has a natural rubber base heavy enough to bring grip and stability to your practice, the carpet does not deform, it does not stretch or peel off the ground! In addition, its textile microfiber coating with a peach skin touch is non-slip, Especially if you tend to sweat during your yoga sessions. With this yoga mat, you can progress with serenity wherever you want, without risk of injury!
What practices is the Performance Yoga Mat made for?
Occasional or intensive practices, both indoors and outdoors
The yoga mat of the Travel Range is the ideal yoga mat for globetrotters: it can be used occasionally and daily and for all types of sports (yoga, fitness, gym, Pilates or meditation) thanks to the strength of its textile microfiber coating. You can also practice on all types of surfaces: grass, earth, sand, because its natural rubber base is flexible, resistant, non-slip and stable.
Dynamic and intensive yoga practices
This yoga mat is perfect for practicing dynamic or intensive yoga practice, such as Vinyasa or Hot Yoga for example. These are styles of yoga that require a certain fluidity of movement, and the textile microfiber coating slows down movement without blocking it. In addition, the density and thickness of its natural rubber base will make your practice more comfortable, especially when you have to perform balancing postures, sequences of postures, jumps or postures requiring pronounced body support.
Gentle Yoga and Meditation
This product is also recommended for a gentle yoga practice or even for your meditation sessions, its surface is soft with its natural peach skin touch, which will bring comfort to your yoga practices such as Yin Yoga, Nidra Yoga, Iyengar Yoga… In addition, the extra large dimensions of the yoga mat of the Travel Range (183×68cm) bring ease and space to these styles of yoga that involve adopting lying or sitting postures.
What is the purpose of bodyline design on the yoga mat?
Yogom’s bodyline system is present on the yoga mats of the Yomad, Voyage, Star, Performance and Liège range. It is suitable for all yoga profiles, regardless of age, size, body size or level of practice. It allows everyone to Progress faster and effectively without injury. It gives the possibility to adjust its alignment as well as its positioning on the yoga mat thanks to the presence of markers on its surface: in the center and at the ends. This system has many advantages:
- It allows you to adopt a more rigorous and precise placement of your body on the yoga mat, which brings ease and comfort to the practice.
- It gives the opportunity to fully enjoy the benefits of its practice, because it is easier to stay focused on your breath when performing exercises such as sequences of postures with additional help.
- Improving the placement of your body on your yoga mat also improves your inner alignment, because the practice of yoga is not only about the body but also about the mind.
In addition, the presence of the bodyline system on the carpet has no influence on the price of the product! For more information on these yoga mats, visit
the Performance Range guide!
Learn more about making our yoga mats
The Travel yoga mat has many skills, which are as well adapted to your needs, your desires as your convictions. Indeed, this product is designed from eco-responsible, recyclable and sustainable materials. It has numerous certifications (Hermes Hansecontrol Group, SGS) that attest to the absence of substances harmful to the environment, health or animal welfare. However, Yogom products are not organic, as there is no organic standard for this type of product.
Its packaging is 100% ecological: the yoga mat is simply wrapped in plastic film and then sent in a cardboard box, its instructions are made of biodegradable kraft paper. In addition, its delivery to the France is carried out by boat: the least polluting delivery system. Yogom also wants to allow everyone to equip themselves with quality and ecological yoga mats and accessories, which is why many items are on sale all year round in the corner of bargains!
Free delivery from 99€
Enjoy fast delivery with the purchase of your Yogom yoga mat!
Yogom products are of very good quality, 100% ecological, sustainable and offered at the right price: the carpets of the Yomad, Performance, Star, Travel matte and Douceur ranges are all made from biodegradable materials such as Cork, TPE, cotton or Merino sheep’s wool. Price: from 30€ to 125€: all wallets should find their happiness!
To protect and carry your mat everywhere with you, get the Yogom cotton yoga mat carrying bag.
To help you make the best choices of yoga mats, Yogom has created a special yoga blog with many articles and user guides that will allow you to select the yoga mat best suited to your needs. Enjoy a Youtube playlist containing many explanatory videos on Yogom yoga mat ranges!