Which chakra to open to lose weight? Discover the power of the chakras
You want touse the chakras to slim down and it’s a great idea but you don’t really know what the chakras are and how to tame them? You like to practice yoga or other relaxation exercises, so you have already heard a little about chakras. In this article we will talk about the chakra that can help you slim down by balancing it. What are the symptoms of an unbalanced solar plexus chakra, how does it feel when it is balanced and what can be done to harmonize it? You will also discover how to act on the other chakras to lose weight as well as through yoga and lithotherapy.
Which chakra to lose weight and how?
Derived from the Hindu belief, the chakras are considered to be centers of energies. Their role is to ensure the diffusion of vital energies in all parts of the body. The word chakra is also a term that means “wheel of energies” or “circle of energies”. The chakras are therefore centers of very essential energies for the well-being of the man. There are 7 chakras each play a role in regulating the vital energies of the body human body.
The chakra Manipura is often associated with digestion and metabolism. An imbalance in this chakra can lead to weight and digestive difficulties.
The solar plexus chakra responsible for weight problems
Manipura is the 3rd. This energy center is located between the navel and the sternum of the human being. The color that distinguishes it from the others is the yellow. Attributed to the ego and self-esteem, this center of energies appears as a generator of inner strength in man. It allows him to have a certain esteem in himself to the point of surpassing himself.
In concrete terms, the solar plexus is the ideal compromise between what you can do and what you want to do. It leads you to know how to assert your identity in the society in which you live. In this way, you are able to take your place in your environment.
What are the symptoms of an unbalanced 3rd chakra?
An unbalanced solar chakra can cause the following symptoms:
- Abdominal or digestive pain
- Skin problems
- Poor digestion
- Chronic fatigue
- Anxiety or high stress
- Low self-esteem
- Difficulty in making decisions
- Financial difficulties
It is important to note that these symptoms can also be caused by other health problems and are not necessarily related to a half-mast chakra. It is always advisable to consult a professional for a correct diagnosis.
What are the symptoms of the harmonized third chakra?
The 3rd chakra, called ajna in Sanskrit, is located above the point between the eyebrows and is associated with perception, consciousness and understanding. A balanced 3rd chakra can manifest itself in the following symptoms:
- Self-confidence A person with a harmonized 3rd chakra will tend to have a good self-esteem.
- Developed Intuition A person with a harmonized 3rd chakra will tend to be more intuitive and have a better understanding of self and others.
- Mental strength A person with a harmonized 3rd chakra will tend to have a strong mind, be more focused and have a better memory.
- Increased creativity A person with a harmonized 3rd chakra will tend to be more creative and have a greater ease of expression.
- Inner peace A person with a harmonized 3rd chakra will tend to be calmer and more serene, with a better ability to handle stress.
It is important to note that the balance of the 3rd chakra can be affected by many factors, including stress, anxiety and emotional trauma. The practice of yoga, mindfulness, conscious breathing and working on oneself can help harmonize the 3rd chakra.
How to rebalance the solar plexus?
Here are some suggestions:
- Meditation By focusing your attention on this energy wheel during meditation, you can help harmonize your energy and improve your digestion.
- Yoga Some yoga postures, such as the twist postures, can help stimulate this chakra and improve digestion.
- Diet Eating a balanced, healthy diet can help support the health of this chakra and stimulate weight loss.
- Crystals Wear Citrine or Sunstone bracelets to help harmonize this chakra.
- Positive Affirmations By repeating positive affirmations such as “I deserve to have a healthy body and I am able to maintain a healthy weight”, you can build your self-esteem and your ability to achieve your weight loss goals.
It is important to note that healthy and sustainable weight loss usually involves a combination of changes in eating and exercise habits, as well as an overall approach to wellness. It is therefore advisable to consult a professional before starting any diet or weight loss program.
Reminder of the 6 other chakras
The Root Chakra
It is usually represented by the color red. In Sanskrit, the name Muladharacomposed of Mula and Dhara. The meaning of Mula is “Root” and the meaning of Dhara is “Support”. It is important that you know that this chakra is found in the spine of the human being. It is located at the coccyx, more precisely where the pelvic lexus is located.
On the other hand, it should be noted that the influence of Muladhara can go even to the level of the navel. Linked especially to the survival of the human being, its harmony depends on your primary needs. Among others, there are:
- Eating and drinking,
- social stability,
- financial stability,
- the house.
So, when you can be stable in these different areas, you can be sure of thebalance of the Root chakra. In addition, it is also symbolized by birth, fertility and sexuality.
The sacred chakra
The Svadhisthana or the sacred chakra is the second on the list of seven energies. Its name literally means “the inner self”. Located between the navel and the first energy center, the sacred chakra has orange as its main color. It allows you to act on your own feelings. It determines who you are, what you want to do and what your future will be.
Moreover, thanks to him, the human being manages to develop his creativity. It becomes very innovative. Better yet, the center of energies sacred allows him to feel pleasure and passion in his daily actions. It is an inner strength that allows you to enjoy the happiness of life. It is therefore very important to seek to harmonize these energies for a better life experience on earth.
The Heart Chakra
Fourth on the list of energies, the heart chakra is still known as the Anahata. It is positioned between the 7 chakras and is therefore the one that links them together. It ensures a perfect harmony between the chakras lower and upper chakras. Anahata is represented by a lotus with a dozen petals. The color that symbolizes it is also the green.
As you can imagine, the heart chakra acts especially on emotional feelings. These include love, kindness and compassion. As far as love is concerned, it leads you to be extroverted. It develops in you an unconditional love for yourself and for the people around you. The same is true for compassion and kindness.
The Throat Chakra
This chakra is the fifth. In Sanskrit, it is called Visuddha which means purification or purity. It is located in the throat, at the level of the bronchi. Visuddha is that which intervenes in the speech, in the way of expressing itself of the human being. Indeed, it allows you to express yourself well, to be able to say in a sincere way, what you think deep inside. In other words, this chakra allows to tell the truth.
It is therefore important to point out that the throat chakra allows you to maintain good relationships with others. It helps maintain good communication between you and your loved ones. The color blue is its symbol.
The third eye chakra
Still called Ajnathe third eye is located just below your forehead. Specifically, it is located above the nose, in the middle of the two eyebrows. The location of the energy center Ajna has a spiritual explanation. It helps to develop the human imagination. Also, it offers an open mind. The 3rd eye is also the one that allows to better apprehend the world.
In addition, it should be understood that the third eye is articulated around various elements that are :
- Knowledge and knowing;
- Wisdom and intelligence;
- Memory and imagination;
- The ability to analyze and synthesize.
Thanks to it, you can easily succeed in your life. It allows you to manage it yourself and bring it to a safe destination without any worries.
Symbolized by the color indigo and sometimes the violetthe third eye is therefore very effective for living happily. When it is in perfect balance, it leads you to always perceive the good in everything. Whether you are facing a difficult situation or not, she makes you see the good side of things.
The Crown Chakra
This is the seventh and last of the chakras. It is still called Sahasrara in Sanskrit language. Sahasrara means a thousand petals and is closely related to the root energy wheel. He is also located a little above the forehead, precisely at the top of your skull. Thus, it connects to the brain as well as to the whole nervous system of the man.
The Sahasrara is also considered to be the king of the chakras. It is represented by a lotus with a thousand petals and the color that characterizes it is the purple. It also sometimes has the color white as symbol. The Sahasrara is the one who ensures harmony between your physical being and your spiritual state.
Moreover, in the spiritual field, the seventh chakra is considered to be the home of the soul. It thus plays a great role of communicator between all the other energies of the body. It is therefore important to understand that when the crown chakra is balanced, it generates peace. Its main qualities are altruism, self-knowledge, soul awareness and wisdom. Awaken him with this video of a special session.
How to open all the chakras?
It is important to understand that they each have a meaning that is unique to them. Moreover, they complement each other for a perfect harmony.
Why can opening all these chakras help you lose weight?
Opening all the chakras can help you lose weight by improving your physical, emotional and mental state. This can be done by working on the root causes of your eating disorder and building your self-esteem. Here’s how it can work:
- Emotional balance Eating disorders can often be the result of stress, depression or other emotional difficulties. By working on opening all the chakras, you can improve your emotional balance and reduce stress, which can help you avoid cravings and control your eating habits.
- Mind-body connection When you work on opening all the chakras, you can develop a stronger connection between your body and your mind. This can help you better understand your true physiological needs and listen to yourself when you are hungry or not.
- Enhanced self-esteem Manipura is associated with self-confidence and self-esteem. By working on your openness, you can build it in yourself and your self-esteem, which can help you make healthier food choices and set achievable weight loss goals.
It is important to note that opening the chakras should be considered as a complement to a healthy diet and regular physical activity to achieve and maintain a healthy weight. It is therefore advisable to consult a professional for personalized advice on weight loss.
Here are some ways to open each of the 7 main chakras:
- Muladhara Practice mindfulness by focusing on your breath and connecting with the earth. Also do physical exercises to feel grounded and stable.
- Sacred Chakra (Svadhishthana): Engage in activities that give you pleasure, such as dancing, music or sex.
- Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura): Practice twist yoga postures to activate this area, as well as meditation to boost your self-esteem.
- Throat Chakra (Vishuddha): Sing, practice breath yoga and speak clearly to open it.
- Forehead Chakra (Ajna): Practice meditation to develop your intuition and spiritual connection.
- Heart Chakra (Anahata): Practice gratitude and express love for yourself and others.
- Crown Chakra (Sahaswara): Practice meditation to connect with your higher mind and the universe.
It is important to note that opening the chakras can take time and regular practice. It is also recommended that you consult an experienced therapist to help you understand how to open your chakras in an optimal way.
Other tips for losing weight with yoga
- Practice regularly Try to practice yoga every day for best results.
- Choose the right poses Some poses are particularly effective for burning calories and toning muscles, such as the sun salutation, plank pose and warrior pose.
- Add difficulty To increase the intensity of your practice, try more advanced poses or faster sequences.
- Combine yoga with other activities Yoga can be combined with other activities such as walking, running or swimming for accelerated weight loss.
- Follow a healthy diet Healthy eating is important for weight loss, so try to eat nutrient-rich foods and limit fatty and sugary foods.
These tips can help you use yoga to lose weight effectively, but it is important to consult a physician before starting any new exercise program.
How to lose weight with lithotherapy?
Lithotherapy, which is the use of stones to improve fitness and well-being, cannot be considered a scientifically proven method for weight loss. However, there are some that can be helpful in supporting you on your weight loss journey:
- Lapis lazuli Lapis lazuli : It can help reduce cravings and increase the will to eat healthily.
- Amethyst Amethyst: It can help reduce stress, which is often the cause of weight gain.
- Aventurine It can help regulate blood sugar levels and reduce cravings.
- Citrine Citrine: This stone can help strengthen willpower and increase determination to follow a healthy diet.
It is important to note that lithotherapy cannot replace a healthy diet and an active lifestyle to lose weight. It is therefore advisable to consult a physician or nutritionist before starting any new diet or exercise program.
Energy is a fundamental element of our physical and spiritual life. Chakras are energy centers that allow energy to flow through our body. The throat chakra is related to the ability to communicate with clarity, while the Manipura is associated with self-confidence and health. A poor distribution of energy in these centers can cause physical and emotional difficulties.
Yoga, mindfulness and lithotherapy can help harmonize the chakras and strengthen our connection to the earth. Energetic jewelry, such as stone bracelets, can help to empower and improve our overall state.
Love is also a key element in the meaning of energy. By working on our level of consciousness, we can improve our ability to love and receive love. Organ and spinal massage can help release energy blockages and strengthen our energy system.
Finally, by working on our consciousness and balancing our chakras, we can improve our physical and emotional state, and live a life full of meaning and positive energy.
Discover also our special file on all the esoteric practices that exist!