A tailor-made training, on time, at your own pace, and 100% personalized!
Sometimes it’s easier to have an appointment with someone than with yourself!
We don’t all have a mind of steel, but it may simply be a scheduling issue that keeps you from going to a group class on a regular basis.
There are a thousand reasons to call on an individual coach!
Whether it is to unlock a posture, learn to create your own yoga sessions, create a posture routine or offer you a class on a wellness theme or to discover a new type of yoga, coaching will bring you a lot.
You can also use these sessions to learn meditation or learn specific breathing techniques (pranayama).
You are pregnant and do not find prenatal (or postnatal) yoga classes , treat yourself to coaching to learn a series of postures to perform daily to do yourself good while protecting your baby !
HOW DOES YOGA COACHING WORK?
- Choose the desired duration (30 minutes, 1 hour or 1h30)
- Pay for your order online on Yogom
- Choose the teacher by whom you want to be coached
- Contact the coach indicating your availability and the Yogom order number as well as the duration of the session chosen.
- The coaching will be done online by a video call with Zoom
- The coach sends you a link that you just have to click on (you only need an internet connection and a yoga mat). You don’t need to download anything: super simple just click on a link and you will see the coach!
- The coaching is filmed (if you wish) and the coach sends it to you after the session so that you can watch it again at will!
- You can book a first session of 1h30 for example to make a first assessment and set up a routine then every week or from time to time a session of 30 minutes or 1 hour. Coaching can be regular or used as a workshop to be solicited punctually.
WHO IS HÉLÈNE THIERCELIN YOUR YOGA COACH?
Yoga teacher and trainer living in Toulouse, Hélène has not always been a teacher and has worked for a long time in a company, which allows her to have an understanding and a global vision of your problems.
Mother of 4 children (grown up now) with a personality and an incredible life story, Hélène is a person full of wealth that makes her an excellent coach able to adapt to each person and each energy!
With a 500-hour yoga training provided by renowned Parisian and American trainers. She is trained in Vinyasa with a strong appetite for inversions, Yin Yoga, Nidra , Child Yoga, Asthanga Yoga, Mandala flow, Hip Hop Yoga.
She can also accompany you in a practice of prenatal Yoga, postnatal yoga, introduce you to meditation and different breathing techniques without problem.
Full of good tips, booking workshops with Hélène will allow you to unlock lots of exercises and even inversions or handstands! Learn more about Hélène
Have you ordered coaching?
Contact Hélène now, tell her your Yogom order number, your last name, first name, your availability (preferably several) and the duration of the coaching you have booked!
What is the difference with a Youtube video yoga class?
- Yogom already offers you more than 150 yoga classes in video to watch whenever you want on Youtube or Instagram .
- These classes allow you to discover different yoga practices but also teachers (Dynamic practices: Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Power Yoga, Bikram / Yoga Gentle practices: Hatha Yoga, Iyengar, Sivananda, Nidra, Yin Yoga, Kundalini).
- Private coaching is done live , i.e. the teacher sees you (unlike a Youtube video), and he can therefore help you position yourself correctly, which, depending on your level, can be very advisable to practice safely and adopt the right placement reflexes.
- You can talk with the coach and ask him all your questions and he can adapt the session according to your needs and progress faster and easier !
- Since the Covid know that all yoga professionals have become enormously professionalized. They are used to using video to teach and correct students.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE WITH A GROUP YOGA CLASS?
- Generalist course that does not take into account your personal problems (body pathologies, chronic pain, mood of the day, personal problems , anxieties) or your particular desires. The teacher is obliged to adapt to the general level.
- Fixed schedules not always compatible with your irregular schedule (not counting the time to go and return home)
- You are not alone and this can block you and prevent you from really focusing on your practice and relaxing.
- Not everyone lives in Paris and it can be difficult to find a yoga class in a room or studio in some cities or regions of France. Or a few yoga classes are held in gyms and we understand that this may not be the most conducive setting for meditation and yoga spirituality.
- The private yoga class allows you to move smoothly without stress in your practice with personalized exercises according to the levels and flexibility of each.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE WITH A PARTICULAR YOGA CLASS?
- Often online private yoga classes are taught by sports coaching organizations: Yogom selects yoga teachers with a lot of experience and a real yoga culture.
- In addition, they are teachers that Mathilde Corbin, the founder, knows personally because of their collaboration with the brand for several years.
- They are therefore benevolent, pedagogical and inspiring teachers !
- Online coaching is recorded which allows you to review it at will, look at yourself, listen to the teacher’s advice, memorize the routine created , etc.
- Finally it is not a course but a coaching and it is not the same thing. Coaching induces follow-up, accompaniment, dialogue, exchange at the level of practice but also at the level of your mind!
Some tips before each coaching
- Settle in a quiet room where you will not be disturbed during the time of the session
- Check that your internet connection is working
- Click on the link sent by the teacher to connect to coaching
- Check that your phone, tablet or computer is sufficiently charged to have battery during the coaching.
- Be ready at least 5 minutes before to have time to rest. You can even start breathing calmly cross-legged or lying down.
- Remember to go to the toilet, blow your nose if necessary, drink a glass of water, tie your hair if necessary, take a notebook and a pen, put a blanket or a cushion (zafu or bolster) next to your carpet. And of course bring yourself if you have two yoga bricks and a stretching strap. Order your accessories
SOME TIPS BEFORE YOUR 1ST COACHING
- Try to write down on a notebook or in an email why you took this coaching
- What are your desires in terms of physical practice and your difficulties (type of yoga, postures, blockage)
- What are your physical problems, specific pathologies, chronic pain, stress, anxiety ?
- But also what are your personal needs in your life off the mat right now.
- These questions will facilitate the assessment with your coach who will learn more easily to know you and can therefore accompany you more precisely.
- Finally, make sure you have a good yoga mat and the right accessories (yoga bricks, stretching strap, meditation cushion, bolster).
WHY DID YOGOM CREATE THIS OFFER?
There is a very wide offer of online yoga classes in studios, gyms and Yogom did not want to lose you even more in this vast yoga market. This idea of online private coaching was born from a personal observation of the founder Mathilde Corbin: it is true that there are fewer courses and teachers in the provinces than in big cities like Paris. And each city has its own particularities. A lot of Vinyasa in Montpellier and little Hatha, little Yin Yoga in Toulouse or Ashtanga. Quite demanding and used to yoga retreats, she always has trouble finding a class, a teacher or a schedule that suits her. She prefers the context of courses, workshops or retreats where we take the time to talk to each other, where there is a global introspective work, where we don’t just come to practice the physical exercises. Finally, a context where the mind, energy and personal development have just as much place. So it is sure that a Yoga coaching is not the same price as a yoga class but we really think that it has nothing to do with it! We offer coaching such as a yoga retreat, a body massage, training or a shrink session! We don’t treat ourselves to a sports class. With coaching we are really in a process of physical and mental evolution. The idea is to offer you once or from time to time a follow-up with a coach to ensure you progress in the right direction and broaden your horizons of physical and spiritual practices. To progress smoothly and with greater ease, to move forward in a positive and constructive dynamic.