You are looking for a quality, non-slip, natural yoga mat with a clean and respectful design of The environment? Here is the Natural yoga mat in cork the cleanest on the market! Both produced in Europe, with materials not only natural (cork and natural rubber and no PVC) but also recycled, and certified vegan. Look no further! Meet your new travel companion!
The cork mat brings together all the advantages of a practical, sustainable and environmentally friendly yoga mat: light, natural, soft, non-slip!
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CORK YOGA MAT
- Dimensions : extra long size 186 × 66 cm
- Thickness : 4 mm. Thickness comfortable enough to cushion the joints without making you lose balance because of too low density.
- Weight : 1.4 kg The cork yoga mat is much lighter than the natural rubber and cork yoga mats currently on the market and weighing around 3kg.
- Coating: agglomerated cork layer with a natural and soft touch for optimal comfort.
- Non-slip 2/3 : Cork and natural rubber yoga mats are non-slip (more non-slip than the Performance Range and less than the Star Range to compare).
- Adhesion: perfect grip on the floor (the carpet does not stretch or peel off the ground) and non-slip in contact with perspiration or moisture (you can moisten the carpet if you do not sweat enough)
- Antibacterial : Cork is a natural antimicrobial.
- Transport: Roll-up mat, cork lace to attach the carpet once rolled. The cork yoga mat is quite thin when rolled and is therefore compatible with the Yogom cotton carrying bag.
- The cork yoga mat is not foldable, it could damage it.
AN ECOLOGICAL AND ETHICAL YOGA MAT!
- A durable non-toxic ecological composition: its natural rubber base is denser than TPE and PVC, it offers very good grip to the ground and good stability.
- Created in France and made in Portugal
- Base made of recycled rubber from shoes mixed with recycled cork scraps. Beware of latex allergies because natural rubber may contain latex.
- Agglomerated cork coating from sustainably managed forests in the Alentejo region of Portugal.
- All materials used in the manufacture of the ecological cork yoga mat are certified vegan .
- Non-toxic UV printing made by a local company in the Porto region of Portugal.
- 0% PVC: the cork yoga mat is made only with ecological and environmentally friendly materials.
- This product contains Latex, the cork yoga mat is not suitable for people allergic to Latex, prefer instead a yoga mat from the Yomad range in tpe foam (a lightweight, durable and quality material).
- French, European and international certifications (SGS standard).
- If you are looking for an eco-friendly and natural yoga mat, Yogom’s Yogom standard Yogom wool yoga mat is for you. (This standard certifies the ecological quality of the yoga mat).
FOR WHAT PRACTICES?
- Occasional to daily use of yoga and sports (very resistant and durable mat).
- Indoors and outdoors (sand, grass, snow) the cork yoga mat is suitable for any type of soil or surface.
- With or without sneakers (gym, fitness)
- The cork yoga mat offers great comfort thanks to the density and thickness of its recycled natural rubber base.
- Very stable on the ground thanks to its dense natural rubber base, you will not sink into balance postures, it is the perfect product for the practice of sports, yoga, pilates and meditation … With the yoga mat made of cork and natural rubber, comfort and stability are combined, for a successful yoga workout!
- Yoga, meditation, fitness, gym
- Yogom cork and natural rubber yoga mats have been designed for all yoga practices: Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Hatha, Yin Yoga, Kundalini, Nidra.
THE BODYLINE SYSTEM
- The Yogom cork yoga mat is a yoga mat with alignment
- The reference points positioned on the mat allow you to better position your hands and feet and therefore better perform the postures.
- Properly positioning yourself in asanas allows you to focus more on your breathing and enjoy your yoga practice better.
- The center line allows you to distribute your body in a balanced way along and down the yoga mat.
- However, the design remains discreet which allows you not to be distracted in your practice or to get tired of a too garish color!
HOW DO I MAINTAIN AND CLEAN MY CORK YOGA MAT?
- Cleaning: After each use of your cork yoga mat, clean it with a cloth (if possible white or clear) soaked in soapy water or with a little essential oil or organic alcohol-free perfume
- The ideal: the YOGOM yoga mat cleansing spray based on water and Grasse perfume extract without alcohol).
- Machine wash : do not go to the washing machine.
- Be careful fats stain the mat (avoid putting cream on your body or a mask on your hair before using the cork yoga mat.)
- Cork is naturally antibacterial
- Rolling : after each use, roll your yoga mat rubber layer inwards and cork coating outwards (face of the mat) so that the coating does not deteriorate.
- Maintenance: do not store in a place in direct contact with daylight, and do not leave outside if the temperature is above 25 °, even in the shade (heat can alter the rubber and color).
- Storage: This new collection fits in a current Yogom yoga mat bag (100% cotton, durable, resistant to the price of 20 eur) but you can also choose a very elegant macramé cotton carrying strap !
- Discover the comparison of all our carpets in this table.
Take advantage of fast delivery on a large selection of sustainable products, quality and at the right price! Yogom offers a wide range of yoga mats for all sports and practices: yoga, pilates, fitness, gymnastics, meditation… Do not hesitate to get accessories such as a cotton carrying bag, yoga bricks or a stretching strap (from 10 eur to 80 eur).
For natural, ecological yoga mats made in Europe, choose Yogom rather than Amazon!
Shipping in 24h – Return within 30 days